The firm elevates four each to principal and senior associate, and two to associate
Intellectual property specialist Spruson & Ferguson has elevated 10 of its lawyers to senior positions.
The firm recently announced key promotions in its offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, and Hong Kong, consisting of four principal, four senior associate, and two associate appointments.
Elevated to principal were:
- Rory Anderson – engineering/ICT, Melbourne
- Robert Jackson – chemical/life sciences, Hong Kong
- Scott Philp – engineering/ICT, Sydney
- Grace Wong Hui – chemical/life sciences, Singapore
Promoted to senior associate were:
- Anna Goldys – chemical/life sciences, Sydney
- David Mueller-Wiesner – engineering/ICT, Sydney
- Rhiannan Solomon – trademarks, Brisbane
- Natsuho Yamamoto – chemical/life sciences, Singapore
Holding new positions as associates are:
- Vivian Cheng Wei – chemical/life sciences, Singapore
- Faran Ward – engineering/ICT, Brisbane
“The promotions recognise these individuals as having shown commitment and diligence in their roles and have subsequently reached significant milestones in their careers,” said Kristian Robinson, managing director of Asia at Spruson & Ferguson.
“We value their substantial contribution to the firm and their team through strong practice management, business development, mentoring, training, and technical excellence,” said Russell Davies, managing director of Australia at Spruson & Ferguson.