general manager corporate services
At Stride Investment Management, Louise Hill’s tasks cover a range of corporate functions, including legal, governance, compliance, health, and safety and risk.
This 20-year legal veteran has been with Stride since 2017, and over the past year, has led numerous projects to expand Stride Property and continue its growth in the New Zealand market. These include:
- the sale of its commercial property at 33 Corinthian Drive, Auckland, to property and funds Manager Oyster Management Limited, for $50.5 million
- the acquisition of a four-hectare industrial property at 1-11 Selwood Road and 6-12 The Concourse, Auckland, for $35 million.
- the establishment and completion of the Industre Property Joint Venture (Industre), a joint venture with a group of international institutional investors, through a special purpose vehicle and advised by JP Morgan Asset Management
- the sale of three large format retail properties to Investore Property for $140.75 million
- the ongoing acquisition of industrial properties for Industre.