The theme for the conference is “navigating uncertainty”
The In-house Lawyers Association of New Zealand (ILANZ) will be hosting an international summit for in-house counsel in Wellington.
Called the 2020 In-house Counsel Worldwide (ICW) Summit, the event provides in-house lawyers from all around the world the opportunity to discuss issues in legal, practice management, and soft skills, ILANZ said.
The ICW Summit will run in conjunction with the annual conference of the organisation, which has a theme of “navigating uncertainty,” it said.
The conference and the summit will be held from 20 to 22 May at the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa in Wellington.
“The conference program for 2020, designed around the theme navigating uncertainty will be both stimulating and educational,” ILANZ said.
Speakers of the 2020 ICW summit include:
- Stephen Scheeler, former Facebook Australia & New Zealand CEO and The Digital CEO founder
- John Edwards, privacy commissioner
- Anthony Wright, LOD head of innovation and design
- Dr Maria Pozza, Gravity Lawyers director and lawyer
- Antonia Modkova, Soul Machines patent attorney
- Theo Kapodistria, University of Tasmania lawyer
- Allison Whitney, NZME general counsel
- Nerida Kelly, Kiwi Wealth legal counsel