Deal out your nominations for leading legal awards
The very best of Australia and New Zealand's leading legal professionals, firms, and in-house teams should get the recognition they deserve, and it’s you who can make that happen.
It’s time to make your voice heard in the Australasian Law Awards and nominate the best deals in the industry for 2019.
Seven deal awards are open for entry:
- Debt Market Deal of the Year
- Energy & Resources Deal of the Year
- Equity Market Deal of the Year
- Insolvency & Restructuring Deal of the Year
- International Deal of the Year
- M&A Deal of the Year
- Property, Infrastructure and Projects Deal of the Year
To be eligible, the deal must have been completed during calendar year 2019. All deals are judged according to size, complexity, breadth and innovation. The winners of each deal award listed above become finalists in the overall Australian Deal of the Year category, one of the night’s most prestigious awards.
The full list of categories and criteria is available here.
The Australasian Law Awards will be held at The Star, Sydney on 21 May. Online nominations close on 7 February.