The firm's family law practice now consists of six partners
Five lawyers have risen to the rank of partner at HopgoodGanim Lawyers.
Three of the new partners are part of the firm’s family law practice, bolstering the partner ranks in the team to six.
Fraser Bax has advised on matters involving parenting and child support disputes, property settlements, financial agreements and spousal maintenance. He has been recognised by Doyle’s Guide as a Rising Star in the field of family law over 2020 and 2021.
Kathleen Coggins is a seasoned legal advisor when it comes to relocation matters, international disputes, family violence and general parenting issues that arise upon the breakdown of a relationship. She is a Queensland Law Society-accredited family law specialist who has handled financial issues arising upon separation, helped to implement parenting arrangements and formalised property settlements.
Sasha Sarai has handled international disputes, complex property settlements and spousal maintenance. An accredited family law specialist, she has received recognition from Doyle’s Guide and Best Lawyers.
Meanwhile, Jon Erbacher works with the firm’s dispute resolution and litigation team. He focuses on sports law, representing players, athletes, clubs and sporting bodies. He has also handled disputes related to contracts, trusts, shareholders, partnerships and joint ventures.
Justin Raiteri works with the firm’s property team, concentrating on commercial leasing. He has tackled the acquisition and disposal of commercial, retail and residential properties, as well as commercial leasing arrangements for retail shopping centre landlords, commercial office building landlords and industrial landlords.
HopgoodGanim Lawyers also promoted 22 other lawyers to senior positions:
- Alison McKee – resources and energy
- Olivia Williamson – planning and environment
- Robyn Lamb – planning and environment
- Jacqi Marshall – insurance and risk
- Steven Hunwicks – IP and technology
- Tim Edwards – dispute resolution and litigation
- Gemma Chadwick – planning and environment
- Luke Dawson – corporate
- Damon Hatchett – family law
- Sarah Judge – private enterprise
- Tess Lehn – family law
- Rina Biswas – family law
- Sally Crane – construction
- Grace Mullins – corporate
- Hannah Fas – IP and technology
- Christina Hooper – corporate
- Will Findlay – insurance and risk
- Isabella Windsor – family law
- Dominic Humphrys – construction
- Jacinta Café – resources and energy
- Emily Ownsworth – family law
- James Lord – dispute resolution and litigation
The promotions come into effect on 1 July.
“All of our people have worked incredibly hard over the last 12 months in challenging circumstances. I’m so pleased to be able to reward and recognise the efforts of this group of talented individuals who have managed to reach their next important career milestone, particularly our new partners,” HopgoodGanim Lawyers managing partner Bruce Humphrys said.