Online nominations can be made until 3 July
Now in its 16th year, the New Zealand Law Awards, presented by NZ Lawyer, recognises excellence among law firms, in-house teams and dealmakers and showcases the impressive contributions of the nation’s top legal talent.
Nominations for this prestigious event remain open for those who have yet to take part.
Among the 29 categories are those focusing on the achievements of law firms over the past year, including:
- Large Law Firm of the Year
- Mid-size Law Firm of the Year
- Regional/Suburban Law Firm of the Year
- Boutique Law Firm of the Year
- Managing Partner of the Year
- Deal Team of the Year
- Employer of Choice
- Employment Law Specialist Firm of the Year
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution Specialist Law Firm of the Year
- Intellectual Property Specialist Law Firm of the Year
- Property & Construction Specialist Law Firm of the Year
- Insurance Specialist Law Firm of the Year
- Mediator of the Year
- Young Private Practice Lawyer of the Year (35 or Under)
Online nominations are open to all members of the legal services market in New Zealand until 3 July. The process of submitting a nomination is straightforward and free.
Finalists will be announced on the NZ Lawyer website and online channels in September. Winners will be revealed during the celebratory awards show on 12 November, and will receive extensive media coverage on NZ Lawyer.
Winning big at this event is the best way to guarantee profession-wide recognition, and is a true acknowledgement that the winners are at the very top of their game. Watch last year’s highlights.
For more information, visit www.lawawards.co.nz.