The firm names five new partners, six new special counsel, and nine new senior associates
Holding Redlich has made 20 senior appointments, including a number of internal promotions and lateral hires at the partnership level.
Including litigation and dispute resolution partner Kimberley MacKay, who Holding Redlich announced late last month to be moving to the firm, it has appointed five partners. Ranjit Singh, who joined the firm’s property and real estate group in Cairns, is its other laterally hired partner.
Meanwhile, promoted to partner are Sydney dispute resolution and litigation special counsel Bede Haines, Brisbane native title and planning and property special counsel Jenny Humphris, and Brisbane dispute resolution and litigation special counsel Marguerite Xavier.
“This is a very strong round of appointments and promotions and a significant boost to our firm,” said Ian Robertson, Holding Redlich national managing partner. “Bede Haines and Marguerite Xavier each started at Holding Redlich as junior lawyers – Bede in 2005 and Marguerite in 2007 – and it’s terrific to see them progress to partnership. Jenny Humphris is a senior and very experienced lawyer with particular expertise in Native Title law who joined us as a special counsel in April last year.”
The firm’s other newly promoted lawyers are:
- Louise Farinotti – Property and real estate, Melbourne
- Kristin Watkins – Dispute resolution and litigation, Melbourne
- Kaveh Zegrati – Corporate and commercial, Melbourne
- Edmund Burke – Workplace relations and safety, Brisbane
- Kirsty Smith – Construction and infrastructure, Brisbane
- Vanessa Maruna – Planning and environment, Cairns
- Madeleine Griffiths – Corporate and commercial, Melbourne
- Tess Kerridge – Property and real estate, Melbourne
- Ben McKinley – Workplace relations and safety, Melbourne
- Blake Dyer – Property and real estate, Sydney
- Georgia Milne – Corporate and commercial, Sydney
- Kim Nguyen – Dispute resolution and litigation, Sydney
- Thomas Ambrose – Construction and infrastructure, Brisbane
- Alexandra Atanasov – Dispute resolution and litigation, Brisbane
- James Harding – Property and real estate, Cairns