It has also promoted 10 lawyers to senior positions
The firm has promoted William Moore and Ana Forster to the partnership, which has now grown to 70. The firm has also promoted 10 lawyers to senior posts, bolstering its insurance, private clients, employment, migration, and litigation teams.
Moore, who is based in Melbourne, is part of the firm’s private clients team. With more than a decade of experience, he specialises in succession planning, trusts, estates, and estate litigation. He advises some of the country’s largest family groups and high-net-worth individuals. He was promoted from special counsel.
Forster, who specialises in insurance and is also based in Melbourne, has a particular focus on the litigation of common law and statutory benefits claims. She acts for WorkSafe Victoria and self-insurers and has a particular interest in common law damages claims and claims for psychiatric injury.
The firm’s new senior lawyers are:
- David Dickens, special counsel, litigation and dispute resolution
- Jessica Cheo, senior associate, insurance
- Elizabeth Docker, senior associate, litigation and dispute resolution
- Diana Germanoski, senior associate, insurance
- Kris Kunasingam, senior associate/migration consultant, employment
- Kate Lawford, senior associate, insurance
- Tina Lung, senior associate, insurance
- Markus Saltups, senior associate, insurance
- Kathryn Sharpe, senior associate, litigation and dispute resolution
- Shane Wallace, senior associate, litigation and dispute resolution
Firm acts on $320m hospital project
Australia’s first Pride Centre to be built with help from independent firm