Australasian Lawyer invites readers to nominate deserving individuals for its Most Influential Lawyers 2022 list
Australasian Lawyer will once again present its list of Most Influential Lawyers in Australia. The list will reflect those who have had the most impact on our lives, laws, business and government in the last 18 months.
The list will be made up of the leaders in each of the following categories:
- Young Influencer: Young lawyers, aged 40 or under, who have had an extraordinary impact on the profession or society
- Human Rights, Advocacy and Criminal: This includes human rights lawyers, criminal lawyers, lawyers involved in political or other advocacy work
- Changemakers: Lawyers in any area or type of practice who have been leaders, innovators, or catalysts for positive change in any area of the profession such as diversity, law firm management, education, etc.
- Government/non-profits/associations: this includes public inquiries, officers of Parliament, academic institutions and the judiciary
- Business: Lawyers working on litigation, deals, class actions and other areas related to business
A place on the list is clear recognition and affirmation of a candidate’s hard work and dedication to rising above the unique challenges that the industry faces.
Nominations can be made until 22 April through this brief online form. Self-nominations are also welcome.
The Most Influential Lawyers report will be published on the Australasian Lawyer website in July.
Access the online entry form here.