In this panel sponsored by Western Union, the finalists in the IP Specialist Law Firm of the Year award share their strategies for identifying, developing, protecting, commercialising, managing, and enforcing IP rights in New Zealand, Australia and throughout the world.
- Combining commercial pragmatism with a proactive approach to intellectual property
- Major developments in IP law in NZ and Australia from 2020
- How to protect innovations and brands in New Zealand and overseas
- Helping to grow, educate and support the local innovation economy
- Building a strong reputation for resolving disputes through negotiation and settlement