Understanding 2021’s Intellectual Property Issues
Intellectual property (IP) law, including patents and trade marks, is essential for a functioning globalized economy. However, the practitioners of IP law are faced with a conundrum. The innovations that bring in business through patent applications can also outdate the laws that govern the process.
As 2021 gears up, we present an exclusive feature focusing on IP. Three industry leaders: AJ Park, James & Wells and Griffith Hack, dissect the issues they see at the IP legislative forefront, including:
- Why Australia’s big IP challenge is encouraging innovation
- New Zealand’s culture rights dispute and how it could influence copyright laws
- How the idea of a second tier patent system continues to haunt Australia
- The accelerating march of technology and its new IP challenges
- Why China’s attitude towards IP enforcement may have changed
To secure your copy today, click below.