New event features insights from expert legal speakers
Registrations are now open for the Contract Law Masterclass Auckland – and so is the chance to reserve your seat at the best available rate with the time-limited Early Bird offer.
The one day masterclass puts the spotlight on some of the most complex areas of contract law. Among the speakers will be Richard Massey, Senior Associate at Bell Gully, who will be analysing how the courts treating online contracts.
His session will examine:
- The risk of click-wrap, sign-in wrap and browse-wrap agreements
- Meeting the expectations of customers and regulators
- Implications of the Uber case (Meyer v Kalanick & Uber Technologies) for New Zealand
- What counts as reasonably conspicuous notice of terms and conditions?
- Lessons from Australian case: Surfstone Pty Ltd v Morgan Consulting Engineers Pty Ltd 
- How to ensure that you’re bringing incorporated terms to the contracting party’s attention
- What does the future hold for online contracts?
The rest of the packed agenda can be seen here.
The Contract Law Masterclass will be held on Thursday 7 March 2019 at the Hilton Auckland.
All legal practitioners can claim up to 6 CPD points.