Why senior patent attorneys are leaving
There is an exodus of senior attorneys from formerly private IP practices – and corporatisation is to blame, say Ceri Wells and Adam Luxton of James & Wells. In this exclusive feature, they look at:
- The rise of the listed IP firm
- How the corporate model can impact client service
- The mentoring gap created by the senior attorney exodus
- What procurers of patent services need to look for
- The future landscape for IP law firms
To secure your copy today, click here.