AMK Law, a boutique law firm that offers indigenous Australians a pathway to a better legal position, currently works with the latest technologies to deliver efficient and flexible legal services.
The firm leverages technology in legal services through the use of:
- Action Step, a cloud-based legal management software that helps the firm manage the trust account and work collaboratively from anywhere securely;
- Calendly, for online appointment scheduling;
- Asana, for team planning, managing, and tracking the firm’s projects;
- Process Street, for checklist and workflow for accounts, business development process, sales qualification, conflict of interest, and legal matters including workflow for business and litigation matters;
- Pipedrive, to manage the firm’s leads; and
- AI-powered Autom.io; to assist the team on its day-to-day work by drafting legal documents.
AMK Law also launched Boost Legal Templates to give back to the community. For every template sold, a young person in a remote indigenous community will receive 10 days of computer education to develop his IT and English literacy skills.