The perils of poor password hygiene - and how to clean up our act
Almost half of the data breaches experienced by law firms are the result of compromised credentials, according to new stats. Lloyd Evans of LogMeIn looks at how we can improve our digital security habits
- How human error is opening the door to hackers
- What’s at stake for legal firms
- Why antivirus, multi-factor authentication and other security tools aren’t enough
- The pivotal role of password management tools like LastPass
- The promotional benefits of improved cyber security
To secure your copy today, click below.